Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Untitled Convo- PG




A : Hey, i need your serious help!
B : Serious help? How many kinds of helps are there anyway?
A : Look – I’m desperate. Don’t just waste time!
B : I wasted all of it. I don’t have anything to waste now.
A : Please!
B : Oh, ok! So bring your problem up! So i could help you…seriously!
A : I’ve lost my brain somewhere! I can’t find it!
B : I lost mine in previous birth itself…how is it a problem to you? *Gapes*
A : Losing brain is not a big deal. But i had some thinking work to do! How will i do it without my sweet brain?
B : Thinking work? Are you appointed by USA’s President or what?
A : You’re silly – they don’t appoint people who think!
B : Oh- sorry! Then what thinking work?
A : (Wondering) I can’t remember! I told you i lost my brain! How do youe expect me to recall what ‘thinking work’…?
B : (Interrupts) Wai- wai- wait a sec! How THE HELL then do you remember that you lost your brain?
A : Duh! I didn’t have to remember it! It just feels empty in my head- and quite light! Which made me reach to this conclusion…
B : (Gapes) But that is a reasoning work! It can only be done by a BRAIN! Conclusions…you know?
A : (Speechless)
B : What now?
A : I was wondering if i approached a wrong person- who wants to convince me that I haven’t lost me brain instead of giving me a solution! (Angry)
B : But that is what the biggest consumer care companies and trained professionals for solving probs do! They just convince you that there is no problem at all!
A : (Speechless) – (Starts to move)
B : Hey, i just wanted to say that it is all in your view! If you just believe that you haven’t lost your mind…You know, the power of faith…is intense!
A : (Starts to run by now)
B : Hello! Wait…I just wanted to tell that it is all in your mind set up that you can-
A : (Stops abruptly) I DON’T have a mind in the first place! How WILL i convince my mind that i haven’t lost it?
B : (Confused) Huh?
A : Do you still want to help me?
B : I do! …(Thinks- [yes, without a brain])**Despite the fact that i myself don’t know where MY brain is! We’re true romancers- you know!** ( Stops thinking)
A : What ARE you thinking then?
B : Gotcha! I can’t think (Grins) Told you, i lost my mind ages ago…in dinosaur period. I wasn’t thinking anything!
A : (Stand and waits)
B : OK- Let’s start! The ultimate quest for search of mind! ( And people search for their souls, purposes what not!)
A : Yeah, we’d better!
B : So…first tell me! How did you lose your mind?
Break -> Now you would think that how can a person remember this when he doesn’t have any brain to recall, And if he knew how he had lost his mind, where would the problem be? But- our romancers are different!
A : I was asleep. Somehow the fan’s blade got cut- and one blade fell directly on my skull.
B : Oh gross! What next?
A : There was a sharp cut! And my mind was freed from the clasps of my thick skull. It undertook the advantage and ran away!
B : How disloyal of your mind! Your mind wasn’t faithful to you from the start…No need to have it back – Such a betrayer mind!
A : Hey, again you’ve…
B : Ok Sorry! So let’s ‘think’ where it cou;d’ve gone…
A : Yeah…( And just ‘yeah’)…(And you know why!)
B : Where were you sleeping?
A : On bed.
B : Come on dumbass! I mean, where IS exactly your bed?
A : On the floor. Next to my wife’s bed which is 2 m higher than mine.
B : (Slaps forehead)
A : What? (Puzzled look)
B : (Tries to hide the anger) Oh nothing! I was just wondering if your wife could have been the eye witness to this serious case of running ( Actually i was wondering why your wife didn’t kill youpermanently when she saw you half dead wth crushed skull!)
A : She was busy, she couldn’t have seen.
B : Busy? (Pause) Oh yeah…busy sleeping. I forgot that eyes are closed while sleeping…she couldn’t have seen.
A : Noo…she was busy with my boss.
B : Whaaht? (Shocked, maybe with the double intensity than what the pronunciation brings)
A : But that is not your problem. You don’t have to interfere in my personal affairs.
B : You’re weird.
A : What?
B : …What does your mind look like?
A : Oh yeah, it is very striking. Looks awesome…sexy.
B : Can you tell in details? I don’t need adjectives!
A : Oh, i told you, it is beautiful. Has a sexy ass of its own! You’d like to -
B : Hold on! ( Abruptly) I’m not that type! I’m not gay…(Wipes sweat off his forehead)
A : Oh. Sorry. Didn’t know..
B : Anyways, if your mind was female – I would have…(wicked smile)
A : (Smiles) I know…(lost in amazement)
B : Umm, so getting back to our quest…what else did it have other than a sexy ass?
A : Well, if it had ass, you can imagine a big ass brief to cover it!
B : You know what you just did?
A : What now?
B : You ruined my fantasy! Yuckies..(Spits)
A : Oh come on. My mind won’t run around naked! Otherwise i wouldn’t have to make serious efforts to find it.
B : Why so?
A : The Police would have charged it for running around naked- vulgarity and all. It would be on the news…all that stuff. I would’ve recovered it.
B : (Sighs) I am so sick now. Thank god i don’t have a mind.
A : Ahh, come on. You don’t mean that duude!
B : Did your mind wear some sort of identity card?
A : No. Hell no! Why would i ever think about making it wear dumb id-cards? I wasn’t aware it would run away like this!
B : Oh sorry. Then..then i must say we should sue the Lost and Found department.
A : No. Lost and Found Dept.? They themselves have their minds in their asses which they keep busy for sticking on seats in meetings.
B : Lets check on google! These days you can find everything on Internet.
A : Oh yeah, let’s type-
B : Let me do it. Hmm…I typed ” A’s mind ”
A : Hey it says – Did you mean bunch of dried hay?
B : Oh man.
A : Hey! Hay is irrelevent!
B : No way. Just click on it.
A : Did you find something?
B : It says your mind (hay) is lurking in your knees!
A : What?
B : (Kicks A’s knee)
A : Ouch! Don’t do that!
B : Yeah-there it is! Your mind!
A : But how- (Completely amazed)
B : Ooh! It really has a sexy ass of its own!
A : Hey- I still don’t understand!
B : Maybe your mind was a ‘dumb’ (however sexy) ass and didn’t have a brain of its own…so it probably didn’t know where to run…so just slipped in your knees.
A : Thats completely weird! Senseless!
B : You’re telling me? The one who lost mind?
A : Yeah!
B : So what is it is senseless? You have you mind now. Enjoy.
A : (Catches brain and installs in skull)
B : how does it feel now? Content?
A : Yeah, quite full!
B : Heh…now you can do your ‘thinking’ work!
A : Now, why don’t you find your brain as well? You’re so effiecient.
B : Come on. Just do your ‘thinking work’ . I want a demo of working of brain. ( I will surely find mine. Maybe not so attracted by thinking capability- but mind******* atleast!)
A : Oh, who cares about thinking? I won’t do it. I have my mind now….I can do it anytime I want. To hell with the thinking work!
B : ( Gapes wide)
….(Sees A’s figure disappearing along the road)
End -> Yes, it finally ended. How are you? Bored? Well, just think…and conclude…and well…ok, end it.
Morals of the conversation:
1st -> A mindless person can help other mindless person. The former one just believes that he is good without mind. And it is all in the belief.
2nd-> Is there really a problem? We just think there is..well, even if there is, don’t get desperate! Just take some action, like hitting Google.
3rd-> Lost and Found Dept. have their minds in their asses. In turn, each mind has an ass of its own- thats why it does stupid things at times…so for a total you have 2 asses.
4th-> Don’t believe the above three morals. Won’t work in real life…





3 comments:

  1. GIrl your witts ......
    hatts off to you... this quality of yours can attract anyone in this whole w=universe , not forgetting d aliens only if they get to know you ...
    ok i m not tht good at comparisions i know ... but u hope u got wht i wished to say , n i also GOt one thing , never to ask you for guidance ,particularly if i lose my brain (which i believe is already missing)
    heheh .. funny ...
    love you ,... hope i get to read more of you great works :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an excellent post considering it's your first one! Very witty and well-thought, and as Zeisha says, I now know never to ask you for advice if I lose my brain :P

    ReplyDelete