Monday, June 28, 2010

Convo (3 years back)

This is something i wrote 3 (Class 9th) years back...found it accidentally while searching for some stuffs... :P Amazes me how foolish i was back then!
****

Me: Completely blank…Yes; I don’t know what to do! Still, I want to do something…everybody wants to. Right now, I don’t even know what I am blabbering about. But maybe, it’ll feel better if I just vent out whatever I want to gibber! Argh..! What the hell is going on…I want to scream!!!

Someone enters through the door; the creak of the door penetrates, breaking the silence. For an instant, the gloom is dimmed and the melancholy chamber is transformed into an aura of mystique.

God: Hmm…So, what’s happenin’?

Me: Oh, hell! You are asking me? As if I know…! You rule the world; you should better know what is happening. I feel as if I have taken a divorce from the face of the world, which I don’t seem to regret. But I don’t praise it either! Please don’t mind whatever I say…I guess, I am a bit too stressed, or bored, maybe.

God: You know the phrase…that when people are bored, it’s primarily with themselves that they are bored with! Boring girl…! And blaming the world, huh? I made the world too good to be in, you can’t afford to take a divorce from the ‘face-of-the-world’ as you put it.

Me: To good to be in? Are you joking? I am not in a mood to praise your sense of humor right now! You can’t get anything from me…Why don’t you look what’s happening in Iraq or Iran, why don’t you look after the water crisis...Or the disappearance of trees…or the poor people who’re starving out in the heat? Who allured you here?

God: Good heavens! Cool down… will you, please? No one allured me here…I came here all by myself. That’s what that makes me different from humans. I don’t get allured like they do! And about your Iran and Iraq thing, the water crisis and disappearance of trees…am I responsible for that? You people did it! You should have the guts to take responsibility for it! I didn’t make the world like that from the start!

Me: I am not in a mood either to discuss the pressure of responsibilities, guts-courage and what not! I have already had enough of that! Over-dosed…and you are stuffing me!

God: I guess someone was getting bored…but I don’t think that people who are over-dosed do get bored in any way.

Me: What?? Do you really know what all are you talking about? People who get over-dosed, over exerted, overloaded, are the only ones who get bored!

God: Stupidity is a sin…and you are committing that sin right now! (Giggles)

Me: What do you mean?

God: How do you care? Wouldn’t I be overloading you if I told you?

Me: All right! Now, let’s see…who doesn’t have the guts-and-the courage to be open and share the thoughts? Be clear if you want me to understand anything.

God: Not everything that is clear is understandable too…Ohh (sighs) I had intended to make the world so clear and simple…how these humans have made it complex, so very complex, that they don’t understand what’s simple.

Me: Er…What??

God: Nothing...Nothing…I was just talking to myself. It helps me so much!

Me: I guess the more I talk to myself, the more I get confused! How does it help you?

God: Again a trait that makes me different from you people!!

Me: Would you stop finding the differences? We could talk in a better way if we found similarities between each other.

God: Again you are mistaken! Opposite things attract each other. That’s the rule I made, and it holds good almost everywhere.

Me: Really? Everywhere? You want me to count the exceptions?

God: Ohh, I know! Exceptions are everywhere. But only to justify the rules that nothing is impossible and nothing is certain in this world.

Me: Before I trip before your heavenly eyes, listening to your godly theories, and sacred comments on this holy earth…Tell me, can I get a solution to a problem all by myself, by not seeking advice from anyone else…and make everything normal? I really need help, and…Like you said, talking business helps a lot…

God: (smiles) I don’t know about you, but yes, talking to myself gives me solution to the biggest of the big problems! I talked to myself when I was in a dilemma, whether to make males first or females…

I talked to myself when I didn’t knew what shape exactly the Earth should be of…I talked to myself-

Well, the list goes on! But first tell me, (since I feel that your whole concept about life is upside down), what is the meaning of the word ‘normal’ for you?

Me: Something that is very fine...Just the right thing to happen…good and impeccable…just the perfect? Uhh, I guess so! Why did you ask, by the way?

God: Hmm… before I could make you understand anything, it’s must to understand you! That’s why I asked…

Me: Witty, huh? But don’t be overconfident that anything you’ll stuff me with- I’ll grasp it lovingly…

God: Whatever you say! (Laughs) Now, coming to the point, ‘didn’t I make the world normal?’ Answer that according to your knowledge. Don’t let anything influence your answer…my presence or anything like that! Let it be as frank as anything, ok?

Me: You ask stupid questions, But, Yeah, ok… do give me some time…

God: Not that tough, is it?

Me: No, not at all…but let me open the ventilators of my head…or probably, let me talk to myself, yeah? (Smiles)

God: oh yeah! In the meantime, let me look what’s happening in Iran and Iraq…or maybe, where the trees have actually disappeared…!! Gone to moon maybe…? (A faint smile, but only he knew that it was a shameless one…at the thought of disappearance of his treasure- the trees)

Me: Oh yeah, I feel like praising your sense of humor!

God: Go on, do it…

Me: But that would influence my answer, wouldn’t it?

God: That I don’t want to happen…so please, continue talking to ‘yourself’ only rather than to me.

X-X-X-X

After 10 minutes or so…

God: Hey, there! You thought of something to gibber? (Sighs) I am so tired…the weather of Iraq is really hot! And I couldn’t even see anything through the cloud of dust and polluted sky…Same goes for India too!

Me: How do I care?

God: Then who should care? Your mom-in-law? Don’t you live on this Earth?

Me: Ohk-Ohk…I guess, my mom-in-law’s daughter-in-law should also care…Happy now?

God: Not really…

Me: Virtually then, maybe.

God: Come on!

Me: Coming to that stupid question you had put before me, I think that the world you made was better than it is now. I don’t get the words to explain it, ‘cause I am still confused. I guess, I am confused. I have 2 answers in my head. Can’t really judge which one’s better!

God: So, how are you going to solve the problem?

Me: I am in a dilemma, I need help…and you’re in turn asking me how to solve the problem, huh? As if I cared in the devil’s name about the questions…about understanding each other…and hell what not! You ought to help me…Are you really god in anyway?

God: I would say nothing except ‘God helps those, who help themselves.’

Me: It’s just a cliché…

God: It’s just that I don’t want to influence your answer whatsoever!

Me: As if you haven’t succeeded in doing that!

God: I might have succeeded in creating a bad impression of myself in your head, but I made sure that the thoughts are intact in your head

Me: Oh, really? And how did you do that...Huh? I guess, the brain is mine, and I am supposed to control it! Not you!

God: Someone said that I am the ruler of the world…I control everything… *coughs* what about that, huh?

Me: Exceptions are always there!

God: Wow, I enlightened you! So you came up to my point at last!

Me: Your point? Not really…I was just trying to…

God: Trying to...What? (Looks inquisitively)

Me: (sighs)…Oh well, leave it

God: I understand…its human behavior. They try to desert the topic which they feel they are not empowering…or in which they are not winning.

Me: What do you mean?

God: And then they pretend as if they don’t know anything…

Me: I seriously don’t like the way you jeer at me!

God: You should know the meaning of the word ‘serious’ before you use it! That’s the problem with humans, you know…

Me: Oh, I know its meaning!! And do you have anything else to do except finding out mistakes in humans? Now that’s the problem with Gods and its ‘fellas’, you know…Even at the church, the temples, any religious place- I hear, any social discussion going on…mistakes committed by humans is a topic everyone has the points to give on! Oh, come on! I mean, don’t all humans do mistakes? And don’t we learn from it, too? Why the headache then?

God: Go on…

Me: No, I don’t wish too! ‘Seriously’, my sire! And I guess that its way too normal for me to do that!

God: Way too normal? Could you explain that part, please?

Me: I mean, it’s something anybody would wish for! There’s nothing new about that! Everyone would want to get rid of these brain busting topics which induce Sinus, you know?

God: First you said that the meaning of the word ‘normal’ is – as I recall- “Something that is very fine...Just the right thing to happen…good and impeccable…just the perfect? Uhh, I guess so!”

And then you define normal as something, ‘There’s nothing new about that!’

Why the confusion? According to you, Normal = Perfect and at the same time, Normal= Nothing new

And as I know, Nothing new = Boring. What kind of weird rules do you have? They all clash with mine, you know?

Me: Hey, why do you jump to conclusions so easily? My problem is that I don’t get the right words to express myself! I mean, it’s very hard to understand and to be understood in this world, so have some mercy! Count it as my imperfection, mistake as you want to…But remember that you only created me!

God: As if I don’t know that! I created you, but after I created you, the responsibility went into your hands after that very moment. Now, it’s up to you how you recreate yourself, your personality, behavior, character…

And I am not jumping to conclusions, I am slowly landing…and as far as I have gathered, you are way too confused!! But be happy, it’s a good sign!

Me: huh? What? (Gapes)

God: (smiles) I like it when human race gets confused! It gives me superiority over them! (Giggles)

Me: How cruel…! How selfish…

God: Who is jumping on to conclusions now?

Me: Am I?

God: Jokes apart now… Listen, my child, my sweet human, the crown of my creation (Surely, whew!!)….I am not that selfish as you assume. It’s just that when people get confused, they pose questions, they question the biggest of the accepted things, they question something that’s obvious too…and then, the quest for the search for answers continues…sometimes, this quest ensues till centuries, and at last, they achieve success. It’s from his confusion that the development starts. If Newton hadn’t questioned the fact of ‘why do apples fall”, would you be studying about ‘Gravity’ in ‘Physics’? You know, everyone said that apples fell…but Newton was to say why.

Me: Oh my!! So Newton is the real culprit! I wish he hadn’t questioned much…he should just eat apples and keep the doctor away…Cool, he gave a long, boring chapter for us to study! Way to go man!! I won’t do any discoveries then…not at the cost of torturing my future generation!!

God: Say you aren’t serious. (Chuckles)

Me: What if I don’t?

God: That won’t influence my answer in any way either! What I believe is that, confusion is the root of development…the key to success…the door for the avenue of creativity…So be confused, and gibber a lot…talk to yourself and yes-

As he was about to say something, the alarm rang! The cacophony of the buzzing alarm stinging right into my ear drums... There I was in my bed, finding hard to breathe, as I found the thick Physics book lying right on my face! The pages sticking to my nose and lips… Oh yeah, I realized that I had fallen asleep last night studying Physics. Today was the freaking test. . .

X-X-X-X

Same day- after 10 hours, Physics exam over (was exhausting as usual), back to my melancholy chambers, I wrote something, recalling the dream which I had seen …I wasn’t amazed that I saw such a dream. I was confused instead!! Something from inside… an urge made me write this in my personal diary-

17th January, 2007 3.15 pm

Saturday

I hate Maths! Yea, I do! But something makes me wanna study few equations:

Normal = Perfect …. (i)

Normal = Nothing New …. (ii) (Acc. To my own freaking mind)

So, on observing equations (i) and (ii)-

Perfect = Nothing New

Eww, what kind of conclusion!! How is that possible?? Perfection is something every one wanna achieve…and can perfection mean having nothing new? Impossible…!

But Impossible = Nothing (Acc. To Napoleon)

Hmm….

So, perfect equals nothing new…Lemme rack my confused brain….

Does that mean that something which is perfect has nothing new in it?? …. !....! Ohh…that’s so damn real!! If everything were to be perfect, there wouldn’t be anything new in it! There wouldn’t be any mistake in it! So ultimately, it wouldn’t be different in any way! I guess, our mistakes make us different.

Oh well! Maybe that’s why nobody is perfect! And that’s why everyone is different…

Hey, I have another equation too!

Nothing New = Boring (Acc. To a spirit…I’m not sure if it was god! )

Look what I came up with: Its damn confusing for anyone who’d read it. But I am sorted and clear. Because I experienced this- and maybe if mom reads my diary, or if my bro steals it or if Sans reads it if she creeps through my things, she wouldn’t understand it either!! (Ohh, it’s hard to understand and to be understood!!)

Perfect = Nothing New = Boring ….

So, no one is boring, because no one is perfect!! Thank god, I have this thing called imperfection…thank god I do get confused and make a fool of myself! I’d be anything in the world except for being boring…But that no one is! Well, that’s my derivation…so I’ll follow it at least!

So next time if anyone would say that I am boring…I’d laugh it off! Stay cool…and yeah, confused too! But how can a person be confused and cool both at the same time? What’s the meaning of the word ‘confused’? A person, who is frustrated, doesn’t get any answers and is overwhelmed…? Nah, I have an idea, I am going off to sleep!!

Caution: Don’t follow her rules, please! If you want to survive! The girl is confused more than she should be…and her dreams contribute in her confusion too! Don’t take any sort of inspiration from it…if confused people were to run the world, you would know how the world would be! Dark world with inefficient rulers… Read ‘Andher Nagri Chaupat Raja’ for proof!

X~X~X~X

Hello??? Is the world any brighter when it’s is the hands of educated ones?

4 comments:

  1. I was in a hurry but forced me to read it.Its a good post.I liked the conversation.Some where,I wondered a little girl of 9th standard can write this much magnificently. Good work.Carry on awesome writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh! now i know why m not newton ...
    questioning seems to b a good habit to practice :D
    Good going.... i see the next newton in you , or wait....wil it be einstein ....sorry if i spelled his name wrong
    n yeah God will b proud of this creation [you] of his as i am :)

    no it will b "you" shining all those genius(whats its plural?? just confused :P)to whom we curse so much bt who made our life so advanced ... n miracles possible ......

    love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Among all the post i liked it most... It has everything... Imagination,differentiation and integration too... i'm bad at adjectives but bas yahi kahunga... kya baat kya baat kya baat(like mithun daa) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspiring ! You've packed enough inspiration in this post for thoughtful/imaginative minds to be more "confused" as you say it.
    Being or getting confused does have several positive after effects thats for sure.You just "empowered" me Now i can Proudly flaunt my confusion !
    And lastly Your portrayal of God reminded me of Lord Krishna... ^_^

    ReplyDelete