Monday, June 28, 2010

Art of betraying and crying...

You were afraid to touch me, afraid that I might get scarred.

You were afraid to convince me, afraid that I might disagree.

You were afraid to cry, afraid that I might take you for weak.

You were afraid to hide, afraid that I might get lost seeking you.

More so…you were afraid to die, not because you fear death, you were afraid, that I might find everything a ‘little’ difficult without you.

And there I am, a Betrayer…I betrayed the very fact of your existence!

And now I wish, I could get you back…or at least your shoulder.

I want to cry on your shoulder

But I am afraid that your shirt would get wet, patched up with blue tears,

Or I could just cry on your eyes, without wasting a single drop

But I am afraid that your vision would be blurred,

I want to cry, maybe on your neck

But I am afraid to give you pain that might settle in each of your abyss

I don’t know, I want to cry, if I could, on your spine

But I am afraid to give you the chill

Yes, I am too afraid!

And now I can’t do anything…just crying on my own wounds

Maybe they’d heal…No!! They are deepening

My tears are not like your kisses…won’t heal…

Oh, how my heart is racing…tears pacing…soul aching…sadness draping…hurt blazing…

But then how can I possibly help myself,

As I lie here,

I am a betrayer….

2 comments:

  1. i feel like giving you a tight slap (hehe i knw thts something i cn never do) so that you cry your heart x-(

    n yes m not afraid tht you will get hurt or return me one .... coz i don't fear tht i will lose you, no matter how much i hurt you, i have faith in you, you'll stay, no matter what may come ....you are my friend

    n who is this *coward* , ...
    oh yes i m jealous.. coz you seem to b so much in love with him...n he cares fr u so much..i m sure he exists

    sry if i didn't see ur poem in ur perspective ....

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,i'm damn jealous too.. i envy u aisha too...
    and this blog is superb... min-boggling...
    well i loved ur "About me" section...

    keep it up... and update ur blog regularly..

    ReplyDelete