Monday, June 28, 2010

My Chemical Unromance!

Your heart is corrosive. It corrodes mine. Like H2SO4 . Eventually it all ends up breaking the inter psychic bond between us. Do you even know how unsaturated and hungry I am? No resonance…and yes, we're so NOT stabilized. Your reactivity(=anger) is so damn high, still you're so damn inert(=unresponsive) with me. Your hatred is a great catalyst. Don't you think we need a little bit of neutralization reaction here? We could nullify things out! But you like to dominate, I understand.


Ironic! What is the reason behind your dual nature? [Both reactive and inert??]

Is the science of our love so uncertain? Is this 'mess' really irreversible now?

I tried to find reasons…maybe our feelings are hybridized. Equilibrium is probably not feasible. Even though H2O precipitates from my eyes, I would say this chemistry is kind of humorous. We strike, but still there is silence, once we were metals, so sonorous! Time is neutral, still it changed both of us, induced polarity (=difference)amongst us, funny isn't it?


But look what are the residues of our unsuccessful experimental love...

A graph of passion…drooping. Insecurity in same graph, growing exponentially. Results are rather amusing.

Leave the residues, what about filtrate? Well, it just filtered out, what else? The good things/people never stay, they go away. Because they deserve dynamism.


But here, whom shall we blame? Each other? Both of us? Reactants? Or Products? Or catalysts?

Probably the equation between us didn't last long enough because of unsuitable environment? I don't know if pressure/temperature was according to us or not. Are you like, allergic?


In the end, I would like to tell you, that don't go on proverbs and quotes about 'staying'. I won't wait for you, neither should you for me. You can't satisfy my valency. Neither can I. So there is no use staying and decaying like that. I will give chance to other elements. I will make/break bonds as I like.


Don't dare to shower your philosophical thoughts on me, because if philosophy worked in love, there wouldn’t have been much rue and cry about love. There wouldn't be so much 'uncertainty'. Philosophers were never lovers, lovers were never philosophers. So don't you ever taunt me and say…'you never belonged to me, because you didn't come back.' Once again, if I stay, I'll decay. If I'll move, I'll groove. Other elements(=?? :P) are waiting for me. I have to complete the octet of my life. Adios.

4 comments:

  1. nice break up letter .... phewh

    try sum physics, i think newton cn be of good help

    hahaha :D you r too cute
    mashallah

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post:D but must say love can never be tested or scientifically measured :P if u look at it in a economic way then most probably it will look like a price elasticity graph but love can be felt..and the best part about it is its unpredictable nature..it can crush u but still teach u way too many valuable lessons...its the catalyst for this life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chemistry of hearts,friction of love and gravity of relationship... u've tested all these in this scientific discovery about love(was it a love story??)... Outstanding ..u should choose ur life career as a writer...

    love u 2 3 4 5 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoWiiiEEEeeeee......Though I knew It takes some chemistry to grow a healthy relation, but It was not this fun reading chemistry before....You Know you found out the potassium cyanide of a relation(i mean when it breaks)....And who said philosophers can go into such oxidised relationship when they have also got H2O in their thoughts....they cant cry but they can express themselves through their philosophy.....never mind but I was missing some organic equations.....those have got some critical and unpredictable bonding in them..so relation must be of kind of organic one,,not like 4H+O2=2H2O.....:P:P

    ReplyDelete